Shipping Partner Updates: COVID-19
Shipping Updates May 2020
First, we'd like to thank you for your support and patience. It is appreciated. While Little Zen One is continuing to ship normally (within 48 hours unless notified) our shipping partners are experiencing understandable backlogs, due to:
- Higher than normal shipping volume (yay for online shopping being open!)
- Service delays that impact processing (the first scan) of shipments
- In some cases, USPS is experiencing delivery delays
USPS Service Alerts
- USPS Service Alerts
- USPS’s response to COVID-19
- Names of recipients will be collected verbally for proof of delivery to eliminate the need for collecting signatures.
USPS Service Changes
- Domestic Services: Due to limited airline route availability, Priority Mail Express guarantees for shipments to and from Alaska are being limited.
- Priority Mail & First Class Package two-day and three-day service commitments will be extended to three and four days respectively until further notice.
- International Services: Disruptions for many international destinations due to limited airline route availability, reduced staffing and government restrictions.
Here are Little Zen One we thank you for supporting "little" during these difficult times.
If you have any questions, please... let me know! You can reply to your order email or reach out through our chat widget (bottom right of this page.)