LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE Airflow Black
LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE Airflow Black
LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE Airflow Cool and supremely capable, the Airflow is as versatile as it is ventilated and ideal for sporty parents on the go. Breathable 3D mesh for maximum air circulation brings a breath of fresh air for you and baby.
Breathable comfort with unmatched functionality. The lightweight, breathable 3D mesh expels heat and moisture and provides maximum airflow to keep both you and baby comfortable.
The wide waist belt and shoulder pads are lined with 3D mesh for added comfort.
Designed with the unsurpassed functionality and comfort of the líllébaby® COMPLETE™ baby carrier line. Endlessly versatile.
1. SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS – Includes every carrying positon without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front- toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with your child through all the baby wearing years, from 7 lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
2. LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent's comfort.
3. TWO-WAY STRAP NEW! – Enable wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed in the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
4. SLEEPING HOOD– Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
5. EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby's head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
6. POCKETS NEW! - Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
7. WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distribute baby's weight
for maximized comfort.
Stirrups available here.
We offer free, flat rate, and carrier calculated shipping.
In- Stock orders ship within 48 hours.
We ship with Canada Post, Purolator, Canpar and UPS.
The fabric is really breathable. This carrier has lots of padding and I have found it to be the most comfortable out of the other buckle SSCs I’ve tried.
We love our Complete Airflow! Very breathable, perfect buckle carrier for the California summertime heat. We used it with our newborn and she was comfortable in it, even at her itty- bittyest. My 32 pound 3 1/2 year old is relatively easy to tote around in this as well. We have loved it and it has become the carrier my husband grabs if he needs to get any work done around the house.
I purchased this carrier after trying out my friends'. It is exactly what we needed as me and my little one take transit and walk everywhere! I don't know how long it will stay white, but I can put it on and take it off without assistance and the wide waist strap saves my back as he gets heavier. Babe obviously finds it comfortable - he always falls asleep within minutes of being strapped in.
This carrier is as beautiful as it is functional. I have nursed in it many times, even my husband enjoys wearing it.
I think Allie sprinkled it with extra sleepy dust cause my little one falls asleep every time!! We love it .
My daughter loves to be held but sometimes you need your arms free. The first time I put her in this, she fell asleep in 5 minutes and stayed asleep for 2.5 hours!
Positive: Nice, light, comfortable carrier. Love the hood for sleeping and nursing. Easy to put on. So far I've used it in the front facing backwards, forward, and side carry positions. Love the lumbar support piece.
Negatives: there were light red marks on my baby's legs where leg openings rubbed or dug into him (he was wearing pants), as there isn't much padding around the leg openings. The reason I bought the embossed and not the airflow is that the mesh irritated his skin. Also, I've found that the carrier is much more comfortable if I wear the straps crossed in the back. There is an illustration in the manual that shows the straps crossed in the back without the padded back buckle showing but I can't figure out how to remove it. It causes the straps not to lie flat. Lastly, I don't love the gold blingy symbol on the carrier. That's just a preference but gold bling on my baby or baby items isn't my thing.
It's not as comfortable or easy to use as I had hoped, it's also bulky and hard to store when not in use. I would have preferred to buy another woven wrap for the same cost.